Let's start the new, 'shit no one cares about but Smudge is gonna talk about anyway'. Don't worry, I'm going to try to upload a page today, I promise I'm going to try. I've been on a roll, i just wanted to finish this pic before I started.
So I'm making a comic for PRINT. I'm excited, I guess, but I have so many stories that I'm not sure what I want to do. I'll tell whoever wants to read, and then if you have any suggestions, or you can tell me which idea is your favorite, that'd help a lot, so thanks in advance I guess if you read this. I'mma separate all the ideas into categories and give you brief little things, here we go.
REALISTIC BL IDEAS:
1. (as seen above) "A college roommate" - There's a super duper sweet, asexual boy roommated up in college, with a manly, sportsy guy that refuses to accept being possibly bi-curious, having the hots for the roommate. This would sort of be a coming out story.
2. (as seen above) "Band" - a film junkie and his childhood friend have the super hots for each other. The one of the friends has a band that the other records for all the time, and guess what? The band might be about to hit it big... This would be a sort of grand slice of life story.
OTHER BL IDEAS:
1. "The robot" - A young man stumbles upon a boy with his leg torn off, on his way home one night. Though, this boy doesn't bleed... but has wires coming out of him. This would be a slice of life story, complete with a lot of sexuality and gender questioning within the main cast.
2. "Fairytales" - A group of shorts. Fairytales renditioned by me, but MUCH different than we remember them... This would be a sort of parody story, along with some recognition and awareness, as there would be different pairings, genders, and sexualities.
3. "Exiled Prince" - In a small town, someone is having a bit of trouble with their curse.. and he happens to fall for an extremely prickly, snappy sort of guy that he meets at the book store. But this guy has a lot more to him than meets the eye... This would be a supernatural story with a bunch of different elements to it.
4. "Faction"- in a world that I spent a LOT of time building, there's a really, really... pissed off man named 'Red'. The story would have a lot to do with him finding the little sister that he never knew he had, and has a LOT of .. raw scenes in it. There IS a BL element, as Red crosses paths with someone who sticks around and.. This would be a Fantasy story.
OTHER STORIES (no romance):
1. "Runi" - He's the little boy that you guys saw on here recently, I think. The story is about a man, Cillian, who comes from an ancient tribe. Always doing as he was told, and becoming an assassin of choice, he finds Runi, and begins to take care of. He begins to see things in a different light. This is a fantasy, slice of life story that will go through some touchy subjects and leave something for you to chew on. I should probably mention that Runi is a little deaf boy, and this will have a lot of feels to it.
Cool bros. I probs forgot like a billion things, but this is what's on my mind RIGHT now... please don't take any of my ideas. Please. I almost don't want to do this BECAUSE I'm nervous, but like for real. It's not right. Thanks
band, then roommate, then fairytales? i remember Faction too, that's the one you had started on IB, right? honestly, i'd read whatever you end up choosing but i think boy 2 is ridiculously adorable. boy 1 too, but 2 is my fave :)
@shadowpen: Faction on IB was the world yeah... But not the story xP that was a flop cause there were too many pairs i didnt know where to start.
But yeah 2 is RIDICULOUSLY cute!! Unnn i love him. I love them both you know, bt 2 has dimples and like yeah